Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ray J and Whitney Back Together??!!!


Yes everyone its true! Brandy's brother and Bobby's Ex-wife and back together!! HOLD UP... I didn't know they broke up! Or most importantly, WHY THE HELL ARE THEY EVEN TOGETHER??!! Whitney is 45 and Ray J is 27!! Technically, she could be his mother, they are 18 years apart!! I guess Whitney wants some young meat in her life after Bobby's old ass but i don't know why the hell Ray J would want Whitney, the bitch is crazy! Ok i take that back, sorry for callin Whitney a bitch, but she still crazy! Must be love, because it ain't yo face!!

2 comments:

  1. I dont understand that age shit either, but damn you got up early as hell just to post this up though LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naw i didn't post that until like 8am. My time is off on my blog. Don't know why

    ReplyDelete